Publisher: Ferry Travel Publishing Inc. - 40 Page, 4 colour guide.
The Ferry Traveller is an independent publication designed for travellers planning one or more ferry/ferry-related travel components in their trip. The guide provides information on each NW coastal ferry systems
Ferry operators release their schedules each season so the guide is printed 3x a year.
- SPRING issues cover Feb- May ferry information and are printed released in late January.
- SUMMER issues cover June - September ferry information and are printed released in May
- WINTER issues cover October - January ferry information and are printed released in September
Ferry schedules/fares change both from season to season & year to year, so order the issue covering the period you plan to take a ferry.
Copies of The Ferry Traveller can be purchased:
- in the newsstands on board BC Ferries
- at selected retail locations in BC & Washington
- on-line (click on the secure server button at the top of the page)
- by mailing a cheque payable to: The Ferry Traveller, 2250 York, Suite 301, Vancouver, BC, V6K 2C6
The cost is just US $3.95 + 1.80 s&h.
Overseas orders are $7.50 including the shipping & handling.